Low profile, light weight, compact, and super-secure; these qualities are what makes ULTICLIP a very versatile and handy piece of kit to keep around! Unlike most traditional clips that rely on the shape retention properties of the material they are made from, ULTICLIPs utilize a locking lever design to keep your gear in place. This means that the ULTICLIP is not reliant on a belt to stay in place, letting you clip them on nearly any piece of clothing and most nylon gear. The clip profile features a top hook that helps snag seems and reinforcement details, helping keep your ULTICLIP in place even under extreme forces. The locking lever acts as a cam to both lock the clip closed, and add additional clamping force. ULTICLIPs excels in low-profile, IWB carry situations, and specialize in mounting your gear when you might not have a belt. The Monkey Crew uses ULTICLIPs in our personal carry, with some of our favorite applications being:
- Light weight/exercise clothes - no belt, no problem with the ULTICLIP. Go for a run, do some yard work, or run to the store and still carry your gear.
- Ultra low profile carry - mount your gear directly to your pants inside your jeans.
- Deep tucking gear - with the right setup and clip, you can carry your gear under the radar and out of site.
- Quickly moving gear around - ULTICLIP's locking lever lets you unlock, remove, change positions, and re-lock in seconds, in case you need to change your setup or clothes.
- Clipping gear to bags - if your bag or sling doesn't feature a built-in solution to mount your knife or other gear, ULTICLIPs can easily turn any pocket or laptop sleeve into a sheath or holster mount in seconds.
The ULTICLIP Classic clip is designed for a low-profile setup well rounded to accomplish applications. The footprint allows the classic to be mounted on gear with a single attatchment point, allowing secure mounting to larger sheaths or holsters. The low profile formed metal base allows very close mounting, allowing the base to fit flush with the the gear its mounted on, all while turning down the hard angles of the base away from you and the gear you are attaching the clip to. This means more comfort, and less snags. Perfect for holsters or large sized fixed blades and gear that you need to keep close and securely in place.
Full schematic in the photos, so you can make sure that this clip will work for your needs.