RMJ Tactical Fixed Blade: Da Choppa
Get to Da Choppa!
Da Choppa is a lightweight, fast in the hand outdoor chopping machine! Perfect for camp chores, food prep and large enough to do some choppin' for your fire.
Da Choppa is designed with chopping prowess, and light weight carry in mind. The RMJ rendition of this classic design makes for a terrific all around blade. At 12" overall, featuring a 7 3/8" blade made from 80CRV2 Carbon Steel and weighing in at a svelte 10.5 ounces, this is a knife for any campsite, hike or outdoor adventure.
The full-tang construction incorporates G-10, 3D machined handle scales which offer the great grip in wet or dry conditions. The blade has a Cerakote finish for corrosion resistance and durability and an added low visibility look. These now feature RMJ's removable handles for easier maintenace and the ablity to swap scales once availble. Included is a molded kydex scabbard with low ride belt attachments.
Details on each variation:
- Standard finishes ("Black", "Dirty Olive", "Blaze Olive" and "Hyena Brown") feature a Tungsten Cerakote finish with choice of G10 grip color
- "Explore More" edition features a lighter 'savage stainless' Cerakote finish with two tone gray/orange G10 grips
- "Johnny Red" edition features a black Cerakote finish with black/red G10 grips
- "Blackout" edition features a black Cerakote finish with black G10 grips
- "Zombie Green Exclusive" edition features a Zombie Green Cerakote finish with black G10 grips, and is exclusive to Monkey Edge!
- Overall Length: 12 in
- Blade Length: 7.5 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 6.375 in
- Blade Thickness: .130 in
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: 80CRV2
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard with low ride M.O.C. straps