RMJ Tactical Fixed Blade: Jackdaw
It has been said many times, but is worth repeating: folders are great, but nothing beats a fixed blade for speed of deployment and simplicity. The Jackdaw joins the ranks of RMJ's small fixed blade lineup that excels in a concealed carry or every day carry role for your go-to knife needs. The chunky cleaver-style blade will be excellent at chopping tasks, and the forward biased reverse tip gives you piercing and fin cutting/slicing capabilities. The blade has a Cerakote finish for corrosion resistance. Jimping on the spine for some added control. The beveled and contoured G10 grips features diagonal texturing for a not too aggressive but secure grip. Comes with molded kydex scabbard with pull the dot snap loops ready for strapping to a pack or some gear, or just horizontal and vertical (inside our outside the waistband) belt carry.
Now comes with RMJ's removable handle hardware for easier maintenance and being able to change them up.
Details on each variation:
- Standard finishes ("Black", "Dirty Olive" and "Hyena Brown") feature a Tungsten Cerakote finish with choice of G10 grip color
- "Explore More" edition features a lighter 'savage stainless' Cerakote finish with two tone gray/orange G10 grips
- "Johnny Red" edition features a black Cerakote finish with black/red G10 grips
- "Blackout" edition features a black Cerakote finish with black G10 grips
- Overall Length: 6.875 in
- Blade Length: 3.5 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3 in
- Blade Thickness: .135 in
- Weight: 2.8 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: Nitro-V
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard