Chris Reeve Knives Folder: Inkosi Small - Tanto
The Blade: The Tanto blade profile has a double hollow ground main bevel and is a total workhorse of a blade profile. The S45VN stainless steel blade has a stonewashed (tumbled) finish.
The Frame: Titanium frame in sandblasted finish.
About the Inkosi: The Inkosi (Zulu word for 'chief') is the product of tried and proven design elements that have been continuously refined for over 30 years. With the Inkosi Chris Reeve Knives continues the evolution of the Integral Lock folder. Chris Reeve Knives has raised the bar again. Some of the highlights include:
- Stability to the locking mechanism
- Larger, more stout pivot coupling
- Oversized phosphor bronze washers are the same size -front and back, locate off the stop pin, and have extra-large grease pockets
- Upgraded, beefier, stop pin
- Blade introduces CRK�s Large Hollow Grind technology on a smaller knife and is 8% thicker than the Small Sebenza 21
- Standard double thumb lugs
- Pocket clip is mounted so that it rests on the spine rather than the lock bar, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lock bar
- Ceramic ball lock bar interface. This does not mean just a ceramic detent, but rather a ceramic ball that actually acts as the interface between the lock bar and the blade tang.
- With its 2.75 blade length, the Inkosi is legal to carry in most locations.
- Overall Length: 6.5 in
- Blade Length: 2.94 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.81 in
- Blade Thickness: .128 in
- Closed Length: 3.875 in
- Weight: 2.8 Ounces
- Blade Material: CPM S45VN Stainless
- Handle Material: 6AI4V Titanium
- Included: Boxed with manual
- Allen wrench tool
- Chris Reeve polishing cloth
- Fluorinated grease
- Thread locker