Kingdom Armory Bench Series Rogue - Dark Side
Never before available unless built by hand as a full blown custom, Kingdom Armory is proud to officially release a very special collaboration project between Chad Nichols of Nichols Damascus and Dave Rydbom of Kingdom Armory.
In the knife world terminology is often tossed about with little to no regard to how it pertains to the actual product. "Mid-Tech" is one of those terms that has been beaten to death and now seems to mean a million different things to different people. To cut through the fog, David and Kingdom armory is telling you exactly what you are getting. The Bench Series Mid Tech is has a Chad Nichols CNC manufactured frame and a hand ground blade, hand fit and hand finished by a craftsman intimately familiar with the design (ie the guy that designed it) and knife industry's expectations.
- Titanium framelock 3D milled w/solid backspacer
- Billet milled Ti clip inset into a recessed pocket for durability
- Hand Ground blade in CTS-XHP with "Dark Side" acidwashed finish
- Custom hardware fabricated by Steve Kelly of Ti Connector
- Dave Rydbom personally fully dissembles, inspects, reassembles, tunes, adjusts and hand sharpens each and every knife.
- Rick Hinderer Ti LBS used under license
- Overall Length: 7.375 in
- Blade Length: 3.25 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.1 in
- Blade Thickness: .155 in
- Weight: 5.6 Ounces
- Blade Material: CTX-XHP Stainless
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Included: Box and certificate